So why should you exhibit at Cafexpo
The North East boasts over 1000 coffee shops, bistros, restauarants, cafes, small boutique hotels and guest houses yet for any owner or manager to access trade only exhibitions they are expected to travel to London or if they are lucky Birmingham, so the reality is less than 10% do.
The NE needs a dedicated event like this for delegates to able to access what is available throughout the industry
Booking to exhibit gives you –
– The chance to showcase your products and offering
– The chance to be amongst the community of 60+ other specialist companies exhibiting at the event
– The ability to profile your company in front over 600+ delegates
– Choice of stand positions at the event
– Choice of exhibition space sizes that you can select from at prices that are sensibly priced
– The opportunity to meet and develop relationships and synergies with delegates from around the region that you probably wouldnt meet at other events in the UK
– The ability to take advantage of extra exposure as a featured exhibitor on the event website for limited cost
Who are Fresh Start Events ?
I guess at this stage you are wondering what is Cafexpo and why so inexpensive to exhibit (compared to other industry shows in the South/Midlands). The answer is two fold –
NE venue hire prices are nowhere near the rates they are in the South and shell Booth hire is very expensive, but as we own all our own shell booth panels that cost is eliminated saving hundreds of pounds per stand or ultimately saving you 1000’s as the exhibitor.
FSE started out in 2009 with a dedicated business show in Newcastle, today we run 10 business trade shows per year all over the North (see below). Venue coffee often leaves a harsh taste so 5 years ago we invested in a pop up coffee bar to take to shows and offer a better quality coffee to delegates. As attending coffee and restaurant shows was relevant it became apparent that the NE is a barron wasteland for these dedicated events. The next step was obvious.